All classes are one hour long
Summer 2013 classes run for 5 weeks
5 Week Class Fees: $140.00, senior handlers (65 yrs+) $125.00
- Classes are filled as completed applications are received.
- Cheques are payable to Swansea Dog Obedience Club (post dated cheques are not accepted).
- Credit card payments are for online registration only.
- Registrar will e-mail and Instructors will call to confirm your registration before the first night.
- Once classes have begun, substitute handlers will not be allowed.
- Guardians must be present at all times for handlers under 18 years of age.
- If, in the opinion of the instructor, a person cannot handle a dog, or a dog or person presents a problem or hazard to the rest of the class, the handler must be replaced or the dog withdrawn from the class. The decision of the Instructor and Training Committee is final.
- Fees are only refundable prior to the first night of class. An effort will be made to reschedule classes cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g., weather). In the event that these classes cannot be made up, there will be no refunds.
- There is a $20.00 charge for NSF cheques.
To register email your application and submit payment via PayPal. For more registration options click here.
Go to the Registration page to download the current registration forms. Click “Email Form” in the document when completed. Remember to attach your proof of vaccinations. For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After emailing your application forms, submit your payment online using PayPal. You will be sent an email to confirm that we have received proof of payment and to confirm your registration.